Archive for 'I-1098'
Friday, September 24th, 2010 at 2:42 am
Sponsors of this site
Spokane Watch is a project of Eastern Washington Voters. The views expressed here belong to the authors, and do not necessary reflect the position of Eastern Washington Voters.
- Mt. Spokane State Park Logging Permit Withdrawn
- Candidate Mark Hamilton Ineligible for Spokane City Council?
- State Rep. Marcus Riccelli First Few Weeks in Office
- Matt Shea (R) in the News Again: Changes to Electoral College Delegates
- Memorial and Potluck Honoring Craig Salins
- Prop 1: Vote “Yes” to Independently Investigate Complaints of Police Misconduct, Says Amber Waldref
- Prop 2: Vote “No,” Ben Stuckart Speaks Out Against Minority Rule on Taxes
- Prop 3: Vote “Yes” to Keep Spokane Libraries Open, Says Ben Stuckart
- “No Coal Trains!” through Spokane
- Vote “Yes” on Prop 1 for a Strong Police Ombudsman with Independent Investigative Powers
- Jon Snyder Discusses Work on the Spokane City Council
- Spokane City Council Puts Two-Thirds Measure on Ballot and Mike Fagan Criticizes Libraries
- Got Todd Mielke, Got Trouble on the Spokane County Commission
- Washington State Voters’ Guide is Supported by Kathleen Drew for Secretary of State
- Matt Shea (R) Pulled Gun on Motorist — with Video
- Was Todd Mielke Asking Developer Douglass for a Bribe?
- Matt Shea’s Talent for Offending
- Todd Mielke Website
- The Incredible, Pedal-able, Spokane Party Trolley
- Amy Biviano: Democrat for the 4th LD is Racking up Republican Endorsements
- Nancy McLaughlin Wins: The Biggest Union Basher!
- Mayor David Condon’s Choice for Police Chief: Staub is Bad News
- Democrat Rich Cowan for Congress on Primary Night 2012
- Democrat Marcus Riccelli’s Primary Victory, 3rd LD, Spokane
- Nancy McLaughlin, Spokane is Laughing
Spokane is the major city in Eastern Washington. For a century, it has been a cultural, economic, and political hub of the Inland Northwest. It was once a railroad town. However, the trains are now few. Our economy has become more centered on light industry and the information economy. We held the World's Fair in the 70s, and we still host Hoopfest, Pigout in the Park, and the Lilac Festival. If you like small town's that feel big. You will like Spokane.
3rd Legislative District 4th Legislative District 2012 Andy Billig Ben Stuckart Bill Gates Sr. Bonnie Mager citizen oversight congress David Elton debates Debra Hayes Democrat District Court Judge (Pos. 6) Election 2010 Frank Malone George Avellar Governor I-1098 Jay Inslee Jeff Holy Jon Snyder Labor Unions marriage equality Matt Shea Nancy McLaughlin New Jail Patty Murray police accountability police reform republican Rich Cowan Rob McKenna Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper Spokane Spokane City Council Spokane City Council President Spokane County Commission Spokane County Jail Spokane Valley Steve Salvatori Tim Note Todd Mielke U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers U.S Senate (WA)
- This is the Sub-sidebar Right location.
- Either activate widgets in this location or turn this location off in the theme options.